Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our growing team.
If you have a strong desire to advance and have a successful, professional career as an Insurance Professional, we are looking for people with a positive attitude and a keen desire to grow and learn in a supportive team environment.
We believe all our employees need to be valued and respected to deliver the excellent level of service we are committed to. If you are eager and passionate about the insurance industry this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for
- Must be RIBO licensed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Motivation and work ethic are valued more than experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Adapt well to change within a growing brokerage and industry
- Adept at implementing new technology
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Desire to work with a team of dedicated professionals
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with Broker Management Systems (TAM is an asset) and Applied Rating Services
- Commercial Experience an asset
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Provide excellent customer service to an existing book of Personal lines customers
- Procure new business
- Claims advice and reporting
- Ability to advise coverage’s and policies that best meet the clients needs
- Prepare renewals, endorsements and communication to clients
- Issue Certificates of Insurance efficiently and promptly
- Responsible for the overall retention and growth of an existing book of business
- Create and maintain relationships with our Insurance Company Partners
- Keep up to date of new Insurance products, rates, laws & regulatory changes
- Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group
- Provide information and make recommendations to the Manager
- Other duties as required to achieve team objectives
What you will get:
- Competitive rewards package including base compensation, eligibility for annual bonus, health benefits, paid vacation, and volunteer opportunities.
- Optional work from home opportunities
- We support your professional development and your investment in academic studies.
We are a fun and hardworking team with exceptional customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com referencing Personal Lines Account Manager along with a cover letter telling us a little bit about your self.
Job Type: Full – Time