Commercial/Personal Lines Insurance Broker
We have a great opportunity for a Commercial /Personal Lines Account Manager.
Birkett -Hassard Insurance has created an excellent company culture and our clients always come first.
We believe all our employees need to be valued and respected to deliver this excellent level of service. If you are eager and passionate about the insurance industry this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Provide excellent customer service to an existing book of Commercial and Personal lines related business
- Write new business
- Claims intake and reporting to the company
- Ability to advise coverage’s and policies that best meet the client needs
- Prepare renewals, endorsements and confirmation to clients
- Issue Certificates of Insurance efficiently and promptly
- Responsible for the overall retention and growth of an existing book of business
- Create and maintain relationships with our Insurance Company Partners
- Keep up to date of new Personal, Farm & Commercial Lines Insurance products, rates, laws & regulatory changes
- Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group
- Provide information and make recommendations to the Manager
- Other duties as required to achieve team objectives
- 2 to 5+ years Commercial/Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Farm Insurance experience is an asset
- RIBO Licence (Required)
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient computer literacy & keyboarding skills
- Ability to embrace technology & quickly embrace new computer programs & managements systems
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Respond to clients needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain an up-to-date record of communication with client
- Strong word processing skills, including Word, Excel, Email, & TAM (Agency Manager)
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Commercial /Personal Lines Account Manager along with a cover letter telling us a little bit about your self.
Job Type: Full Time, Maternity leave with an opportunity for full time permanent